IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE COMMISSIONING!!
1. I reserve the right to refuse any commission request.
2. PLEASE note that I am a full-time student in Animation and that your commissions are important to me and as such they take time to complete. School comes first, then commissions.
3. I will need the following information from the Client before beginning a commission (I will not share any client information):
- e-mail address (for communication and to send finished digital artwork)
- Client’s country of origin (for currency conversion if need be)
- physical address (for sending paintings)
- age (if the client is under 18, he/she must supply contact information for parents or guardian. I have the right to contact parents/guardian of an under-aged client to ensure that their child is able to pay for the commission.)
5. All listed prices are base prices and are subject to change, depending on complexity.
6. I require 1/2 the total price be paid up front, and the second 1/2 upon completion (as well as shipping cost if need be).
7. Commissions MUST NOT be used for commercial purposes.
8. When beginning a commission with a client, I request reference material of the sprite to be painted. Clients should also let it be known if they have a certain pose in mind, otherwise I will make my own choice on the matter.
9. The shipping cost will be discussed with you at the time of purchase and after I have received your physical address.
10. The Client must specify the size for the artwork BEFORE work on the piece commences. The sizing/pricing chart can be found here.
11. It is the Client’s responsibility to email me to verify the meaning of any of the above. Otherwise I will assume that all is understood.